Friends of the Healthcare Foundation will often show their support by offering fantastic experiences for a limited number of guests. The proceeds of each buy-in go directly to the Healthcare Foundation. These activities range from a private cocktail party in Downtown Healdsburg to a rare tour of a renowned sculpture ranch. Check out the links below for more details and opportunities to buy tickets. Each buy-in has a limited number of guests, get your spot before its taken!
- Sipsong Spirits Gin Tasting, March 10, 5-7pm: Distill the Moment and listen to your inner wisdom at this gin tasting for twenty people, with small bites from The Spinster Sisters. $100/person
- Rainy Day Chocolate Night, March 22, 5-7pm: Indulge your inner chocoholic with a night of chocolate tasting and confection-making with the award-winning confectioneers of Rainy Day Chocolate. $100/person
- Loft Cocktail Party, May 19, 5-7pm: Join us for a fun cocktail party at the Loft, a downtown Healdsburg landmark with 3,400 square feet of dazzling open space. Pair this with an amazing spread from Campo Fina’s Ari Rosen, and premium wines from local vineyards. $125/person
- Oliver Ranch Tour, June 2, 10am-2pm: Oliver Ranch is a picturesque 100-acre property that has transformed into a world-renowned sculpture ranch. Don’t miss this chance to explore this unique site-specific art installation and let the artists’ creative energy and vision inspire and intrigue you. $200/person
- Carole Watanabe Painting Class, October 27, 10am-3pm: Carole Watanabe loves the process of making her dreams into real living environments. This October, she’ll teach you how to paint your own “pain-free masterpiece” at her garden & studio in Sebastopol. $250/person
For even more details e-mail email@example.com