As fire is raging through many communities again, I wanted to bring to your attention some free bilingual resources…. below are fliers in English and Spanish and you can share this with your employees, friends, neighbors and colleagues:
Resources available for anyone to access – even if they are not in our county they can use these terrific tools imbedded in this website!
- A free bilingual, self-guided resiliency training website that can assist people with anxiety, triggers from the recent fires, depression and more.
Recourses available through NAMI
- Free individual or group counseling
- Free trauma informed yoga and iRest meditation classes
- Free group information and resilience building sessions conducted by trained mental health professionals
To reach NAMI
- Call or text NAMI’s warmline (866) 960 – 6264
- Online chat via namisonomacounty.org by clicking “CHAT NOW” in the upper right-hand corner
- E-mail NAMI at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are bilingual fliers a link to our Wildfire Mental Health Collaborative video that has our national experts speaking about this work. Warning, the intro is a fire scene which may be triggering for some folks. https://youtu.be/A-j1CK_W5bg.
Thank you for sharing.