Who we are
The Healthcare Foundation Northern Sonoma County is a trusted funder and the leading proponent for healthcare serving northern Sonoma County in building a healthier community.
- The trusted choice for donors who want to invest in a funder partner to make a difference and impact the health of our community.
- A flexible resource to engage donors to collaborate with us on specific critical issues or community vulnerabilities.
- Informed and strategic about addressing our three focus areas of work: Healthcare Access, Mental Health and Early Childhood Development.
- Dedicated to convening the best experts and resources, making powerful connections across our community and directing our investments into solutions that build health for our community.
- The leading healthcare proponent for residents of northern Sonoma County
Our work is made possible by the incredible generosity of our donors. Click here to learn how you can support the Healthcare Foundation.
Back Row (Left to Right): Scott Hafner, John Dayton, Kim Lloyd, Amy Hunsberger, Peter McAweeney, Ross Stromberg, Dr. Laura Kimbro
First Row (Left to Right): Barbara Grasseschi, Denise "Denny" Martin, Jean Lalla, Courtney Cochran, Donna Merideth, Esther Lemus